16 Sep Lesstalk Records – 2nd Birthday!
It has been exactly 2 years since the release of LT001 The (temperamental) Pockets – Lock and Load EP. To celebrate this awesome achievement of sticking in there for so long I am offering a 2 for one sale. Buy any CD from this website and I’ll throw another one in of your choice for free!
Lesstalk events that have occurred since the inception:
- The (temperamental) Pocket supported Defiance, Ohio
- Anal Discharge banned from the Hamilton Station Hotel on 3 different occasions
- Good For Nothing took 2 years to release their first EP then broke up as soon as it was finished
- Drank well over a case of red wine, pooed myself, watched Max throw up violently, all whilst trying to glue together the Zounds release
- Skippy The Bush Kangaroo played 4 times and each time blowing minds
- Crab Smasher grow exponentially with Nathan, Jeff and Marnie joining the band
- The (temperamental) Pocket learn how to party week in week out whilst still touring the east coast
- Halal, How Are You? turn into rockstars, supporting No Age, Philidelphia Grand Jury, Bridezilla, Ghoul and all other trendy Oxford St bands.
- Lucia Draft releases the best pop EP on the label, but only 40 copies that disappear quicker than the booze in Nathans fridge.
- Naked people wearing clothes takes out the Golden Dick Fish award for most online sales.
- Artless Armchair Festivals up to its 5th installment of new and original bands
I hope everyone has had as much fun as me.