The album is officially released on 13 July 2012. Press release follows:
Australia’s smoked-out, psychedelic doom-droners Adrift for Days are back!
Two years after the release of their acclaimed debut album "The Lunar Maria", comes Adrift for Days’ latest meditation; "Come Midnight...", an ambitious, 71-minute concept album that draws influence from Earth, Jimi Hendrix, YOB, The Doors, Neurosis, Pink Floyd, Rosetta and Boris.
On "Come Midnight...", Adrift for Days have retained the smoky, psychedelic, heaviness that they’ve become known for, while also ambitiously expanding their sound. This sprawling album incorporates elements of doom, drone, stoner, sludge, blues, ambience, psychedelic rock, and post-metal. As a result, the album as a whole is hard to pin down to a single style or genre.
For best results, listen while in the throes of a mescalin binge and lost in the pitiless freeze of the desert night air.
Adrift for Days on tour
13 July at the John Curtin Hotel, Melbourne with Mushroom Giant, Spider Goat Canyon, Roussemoff.
14 July at Enigma Bar, Adelaide with Space Bong, Hydromedusa, Leather Messiah.
10 August at The Lansdowne Hotel with Space Bong (SA), Summonus, and We Lost the Sea.
- Dispolar Need A Lazy Guitarist
- Captain Cleanoff has a new Split!
- Grindhead Records Release: Exekute – Doomsday Mourning
- Weekend Gig Guide
- Diploid Mini-Tour
- SETE STAR SEPT Sydney Show
- Rotten Sound (Finland) Sydney Show.
- Michael Crafter//Sweet Teeth Tour – Easter
- All Are Equal In Death This Weekend
- Sete Star Sept – Australia Tour 2013
- Agents of Abhorrence recording Relief
- New AoA & Iron Lung.
- All Are Equal In Death Mini-Tour: Cruciform, Brazen Bull (Qld) & Mother Eel
- Just a quote about Man & Nature
- Kunvuk Need New Drummer