LOGare an experiment in excessive, down-trodden heaviness: their lumbering stoner grooves are infused with monolithic slabs of thick, de-tuned sludge. At their height LOG were one of the heaviest and catchiest party bands on the face of the earth – an unholy marriage of Blood Duster, Eyehategod, Weedeater and highly sexualised high-energy rock and roll.
Let the wild, unbridled energy of LOG’s sludge doom rock kick your next party into a blood orgy of swinging slam dancing and intense sexual thrusting. You will not regret it.
LOG’s Second Album was recorded in Sydney in 2002 and originally released through Highbeam Music in 2003. Nowdays LOG’s members are now scattered across the Australian stoner highlights Looking Glass and Pod People, as well as Boonhorse, Veebees, Disavow and Shifter.
- Dispolar Need A Lazy Guitarist
- Captain Cleanoff has a new Split!
- Grindhead Records Release: Exekute – Doomsday Mourning
- Weekend Gig Guide
- Diploid Mini-Tour
- SETE STAR SEPT Sydney Show
- Rotten Sound (Finland) Sydney Show.
- Michael Crafter//Sweet Teeth Tour – Easter
- All Are Equal In Death This Weekend
- Sete Star Sept – Australia Tour 2013
- Agents of Abhorrence recording Relief
- New AoA & Iron Lung.
- All Are Equal In Death Mini-Tour: Cruciform, Brazen Bull (Qld) & Mother Eel
- Just a quote about Man & Nature
- Kunvuk Need New Drummer